Saturday, July 12, 2008

To my sister

Dear Angie,
Thanks for letting me copy you with a blog. And with travel. And with photography. And with painting. And with our love of color. But not cooking. You can have that all your own. Wasn't I supposed to be your copy cat when we were young kids? I suppose you're wondering "why now? Why did you have to be my copy cat now?" Well, Im not sure. I guess its maybe because now you're cool. Not that you weren't back then.... its just that now, well, you're super cool. Let me know when you get any other hobbies. Ill be sure to follow suit.

Love,
Shannon (your protege and sister)

2 comments:

Angie said...

How Rude! I wasn't cool back then? I've always been cool. Sheesh.

Anyway, you're more than welcome to copy me. Then we can talk about it and have fun together. If I took up performance art that included taking dumps in public, would you follow suit? Because that's totally next on my list.

Anonymous said...

Girls: get a grip! No dumping in public. Your mom.