Monday, July 14, 2008

Im getting smarter...

I have a new favorite magazine:

Newsweek

I have to say, this magazine rocks! As someone who LOVES to discuss a variety of things, this is the magazine for me. It gives short snippits of interesting stories and topics....not to deep yet not to dumbed-down. Im not going to pretend I understand everything in the magazine (politics, foreign affairs) but I will say it at least gives me some much needed insight into current world news. Im hoping that by reading Newsweek, I will become smarter thru osmosis. Please, please, please pick up this magazine sometime and call me to talk about your favorite article. Chances are, I will already be thinking about it....

1 comment:

Angie said...

Really? Newsweek? I didn't see that one coming. But good job on finding a informative mag you like. I still have to get you those Odes...